ST Telemedia expands data center business in India and Singapore

IndiaDatacenter News — Singapore Technologies (ST) Telemedia and Tata Communications have entered into a strategic partnership to expand their joint data center business in India and Singapore. ST Telemedia has officially acquired a 74% majority stake in Tata Communications’ while the company continues to hold the remaining 26% stake.

https://datacenternews.asia/story/st-telemedia-expands-data-center-business-india-and-singapore/

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s