Global semiconductor sales increase slightly in March, says SIA, from TW

TaiwanDigi Times — The Semiconductor Industry Association (SIA) has announced worldwide sales of semiconductors reached US$26.1 billion for the month of March 2016, a slight increase of 0.3% compared to the previous month’s total of US$26.0 billion. Semiconductor sales for the first quarter of 2016 totaled US$78.3 billion, down 5.5% compared to the previous quarter and 5.8% lower than the first quarter of 2015, according to SIA.

http://www.digitimes.com/news/a20160503PR202.html

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s